Welcome To Poetry Surf
Welcome to Poetry Surf. This site is free. We will never ask you for money.
2) Add banners by clicking ADD/EDIT BANNERS from the member’s menu.1) A website should be added before surfing.
Adding a site at Poetry Surf after logging in –
– Navigate to MEMBERS.
– Navigate to ADD/EDIT WEBSITES from the member’s menu.
– Click ADD A NEW WEBSITE from the add/edit websites menu.
– Type or paste in your website NAME and website ADDRESS including “http://” .
– Click SAVE.
– Wait while the site is checked. Your site should appear in the lower frame during the countdown. Check your website address if nothing appears. Please delete the site if it was incorrectly entered.
– Add any banner name for your reference then add the website the link should connect to in the FORWARDING URL field.
– Then, add the address of the actual graphic of the banner you wish to add in the Graphic Url field. Keep in mind the width must be 468 pixels wide and 60 pixels high.
– Click SAVE. Type or paste in your website NAME.
– Your banner will appear if the info was entered correctly. Admin staff will approve the banner within a few hours
3) Surfing Ads –
– Click the SURF ADS button to start Surfing.
– Five security images appear at the top of the screen. Click the image to the right of the arrow that is identical to the 1st image on the left after the timer has counted down to advance to the next page.
– Free members collect about 1 credit for each site viewed. The actual amount increases dynamically in proportion to sites viewed.
If auto-allocate is off, you must manually add and maintain the credits added to your sites requiring you to log in more often. Sites that run out of credits are not shown to others Credit allocation is automatic if auto-allocation is turned on. A negative number subtracts from a site while a positive number adds credits.
You earn credits for every site you visit. The more you surf – the more your sites are shown to others. You can also purchase credits or other packages if you have no time to surf.